Recorded Tuesday, April 25, 2017 | 57 minutes
Every insurance company regardless of line of business is focused on being more data-centric. Risk assessments based data is at the heart of analysis. Understanding and paying valid claims quickly is key to customer retention and loyalty. Creating new insurance offerings to meet market and customer demands is imperative to remain relevant.
Today insurance companies have more data available to them than ever before. Whether it is big data from open data sets, IoT data, customer behavior data, photos from risk assessments, drone aerial inspections of property or traditional risk/claim/customer data. It’s all data! The challenge remains “how quickly can you ask questions of the data and make insightful business decisions”?
During this webinar you will learn how to:
- Spend little or no time on data hygiene and data transformation
- Make data accessible across the enterprise through data usage and collaboration
- Quickly identify what new open data or existing data is most valuable for your risk assessments
- Leverage deep learning on the underwriting and claims processes for a positive impact to your combined ratio
- Cindy Maike, GM of Insurance Solutions at Hortonworks
- Monique Hesseling, Strategic Business Advisor at SynerScope
- Pieter Stolk, VP of Customer Engagement at SynerScope