Enterprise data is gold when it delivers information that leads a company to profiting from opportunities and avoiding risks while keeping costs in check.
Bringing Dark Data to Good Use In the Enterprise
SynerScope enables anyone in the enterprise to quickly, easily and accurately assess what content all their data holds so they can better drive the decisions on retention and usage of their data
- Know also your forgotten historical data
- Link data from real-time systems to archived data for full context decisions
- Leverage dynamic cloud scale computing
- Azure managed application, easy for customers to deploy and use in their own subscriptions
- Marketplace transact, deploys in your own tenant for security and control over data
- Pay-as-you-use for successful processing
- Get up and running in a couple of hours
Dark Data brought to Good Use throughout the information supply chain
With SynerScope the actual work to keep the content of data in the realm of the known and prevent datafrom ROT* is distributed to many data creators and many data users. The system supports them in both efficiency and accuracy. The human-in-the-loop activities for data labeling are accelerated. It also allows for more granular centralized supervision and control. With the contents fully known deciding on retention and access assigning the right access rights becomes easier and delivers a better tuned IT landscape for data self service. Once an enterprise knows what it has contained in the data many data processes start from a better footing.
*ROT: the data that is Redundant, Obsolete or Trivial data that costs money to store and creates risks to compliance and analysis
Bringing Dark Data into the ‘known’ is used for deciding
Contact us for a free trial: email@example.com