SynerScope is looking for a Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer you are responsible for the development of exciting new features for our new and world class Software as a Service, Big Data product.
We are looking for someone who loves to work on a project that adds value to business and who enjoys working in an inspirational environment.
You must be a real team player, willing to actively contribute to a good and productive team atmosphere. You have a strong drive to improve your skills and have a true love for engineering. You have commitment to innovation and excellence. You should be able to work independently when required and are capable of working under pressure.
We are developing our brand new state of the art Product to be Azure native and leverage all of our IPs, (customer) experience and skills.
So as a Software Engineer it is a pre requisite to get certified with the Azure developers exam AZ204 during your first year at SynerScope.
SynerScope is a very innovative company providing products for highly advanced data analysis and visualization in Big Data Information Technology. We create new visions and next-generation solutions by working with multiple kinds and massive amounts of structured and unstructured data at the same time.
We were founded in 2011 and are now in the phase of scaling up towards a full breed company. We’re VC financed and have a start-up mentality combined with scale up phasing.
We are located in a stylish historic building in Helvoirt near ‘s-Hertogenbosch. We have a policy of working in the office as much as possible, taking into account the RIVM regulations (due to Covid-19). A good command of the English language is necessary.
Your main responsibilities
- Design and implement technical solutions to application features.
- Participate in the specification and the design of the in-house solutions.
- Take responsibility of feature development and follow-through with other team members working on the project to ensure high quality and predictable delivery of such features.
- Provide time estimates of projects and meet project schedules.
- Regularly suggests enhancements to the existing solutions.
- Conduct talks/demos within the team.
- Provide advice in discussions related to design, architecture, and functionality.
Education and experience
- Master or Bachelor degree in Software Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant C# development experience.
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Software engineering skills
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Understands the balance between maintainability and resource/time constraints.
- Capable of coming up with creative solutions.
- Comfortably works on features that cross component boundaries within the applications.
- Proven ability to design and implement significant portions of application functionality.
- Proven knowledge of design methodologies.
Your specific technical skills
- Excellent programming skills in an OO language.
- Strong experience with Relational and NoSQL databases (e.g. Postgres, MongoDB).
- Version control, CI/CD
- Experienced in MS Azure, Amazon AWS
- Some experience with data analysis and visualization is an advantage
While it isn’t a requirement, we’d also love to see a link to your Github account, links to your blogs, and details of any Open Source contributions or other projects.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in joining SynerScope, please apply by sending an email to email@example.com. Send us a cover letter along with your resume telling us why you think you’re perfect for our team.
Acquisition concerning this vacancy is not appreciated.