SynerScope is looking for a Senior Tester
As a Senior Tester you are responsible for shaping the test environment at SynerScope. This requires you to stand firm in your beliefs and be able to persuade your colleagues when necessary.
Great communication skills are a pre-requisite in order to be able to be the link between business and development.
You must be a real team player, willing to actively contribute to a good and productive atmosphere with all stakeholders in the company. You can work well under pressure and independently.
A good command of the English language is necessary. The position is based in Helvoirt. We have a policy of working in the office as much as possible, taking into account the RIVM regulations (due to Covid-19).
SynerScope is a very innovative company providing products for highly advanced data analysis and visualization in Big Data Information Technology. We create new visions and next-generation solutions by working with multiple kinds and massive amounts of structured and unstructured data at the same time.
We were founded in 2011 and are now in the phase of scaling up towards a full breed company. We’re VC financed and have a start-up mentality combined with scale up phasing.
We are located in a stylish historic building in Helvoirt near ‘s-Hertogenbosch.
Your main responsibilities:
- Need to have a well-developed vision on testing, the purpose and function of testing and how to achieve this.
- We are looking for an agile tester.
- You need to know and have experience with executable specification (A-TDD/BDD/Specification by Example) and/or headless testing in general
- You need to be able to advice on which tooling (Cucumber/Robotics/Chai/etc.) will be best for SynerScope in these circumstances.
- You need to know and be experienced in UI automation tooling (Selenium etc.).
- You need to know and be experienced in Exploratory Testing.
- You need to know and be experienced in non-function (performance/tress/security etc.) testing.
- You need to be knowledgeable and experienced in the design and maintenance of test data sets.
- It is preferable but not strictly necessary for you to be able to help out with test automation, you need to be prepared to co-create the automation of it.
- It is preferable that you are used to working with large test data sets, also as part of non-functional testing etc.
Education and experience
- HBO+ education level
- Minimum of 8+ years of relevant industry experience.
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of Azure is a pre (minimal AZ900)
Your other skills
While it isn’t a requirement, we’d also love to see links to your blogs, and details of any Open Source contributions or other projects you were involved in.
How to apply
If you’re interested in joining SynerScope, please apply by sending an email to email@example.com.
Send us a cover letter along with your resume telling us why you think you’re perfect for our team.
Acquisition concerning this vacancy is not appreciated.