Webinar on 9 December 2021 from 16.00-17.00 CET
The online webinar is in English on December 9th, 2021 from 16.00 to 17.00 CET and free of charge. Please register on this page and you will receive a confirmation email with the actual login link.
The Business Value of Mining Dark Data in Azure Infrastructure
It is especially relevant for business leaders, CRO’s and CDO’s in Government & Financial Services organizations
When you are amid your digital transformation and currently making a shift to the cloud or move away from legacy infrastructure and towards microservices with Azure, now is the time to unpack dark data.
Dark data is a business problem and represents real business opportunities, risks, and regulatory compliance issues. It influences trend and performance analysis, and it influences business operations, thus it can represent significant value.
“Let the data work for you and don’t leave it unused in the dark!”
What will you get out of the webinar?
In this webinar we will explain how Ixivault enables you to know your data:
- Azure managed application, easy for customers to deploy and use in their own subscriptions
- Marketplace transact, deploys in your own tenant for security and control over data
- Pay-as-you-use for successful processing
- Leverage dynamic cloud scale computing
- Link data from real-time systems to archived data for full context decisions
- Know your forgotten historical data
- Get up and running in a couple of hours
The online webinar is in English on December 9th, 2021 from 16.00 to 17.00 CET and free of charge. Please register by filling out the form and you will receive a confirmation email with the actual login link.
Jan-Kees Buenen: the CEO of Synerscope